Website Belmont Village Senior Living
The first 90 years are the hardest, so we designed senior living communities around hospitality and the feeling of being at home. Each Belmont community is developed to high standards of safety and hospitality and is specifically designed for the needs of elder residents. Our locations are carefully chosen in attractive, established neighborhoods with convenient access to major health care centers and the amenities of the surrounding community.
Belmont Village Westwood – Luxury Senior Living Community Restaurant
is Now Hiring Full Time or Part Time Server
Pay: $17.5 Per/Hour with Dependable Schedule, Benefits Bonus Available, Excellent Growth Potential!
Job Type: Part-time Or Full Time Server
Shift: Part Time 4PM-8PM
- Prior server or waitstaff experience in a full service restaurant preferred but not required.
- Enthusiastic, dependable willing to take direction to ensure exceptional service standards.
- Willing and able to consistently demonstrate active listening and excellent communication skill.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills while working collaboratively with a team.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and all employees haveaccess to BV Caresour direct support program for employees suffering from severe and unexpected hardships.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Access to wages before payday
- Earn rewards based on attendance and performance
- Dependable and flexible work schedules -NO LATE NIGHT shifts
- Enjoy delicious FREE MEALS during your shift
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Providing exceptional dining room service as a server to an assigned group of tables in our fast paced restaurant
- Entering guest orders accurately in the POS system and delivering those orders to guests in a timely manner
- Preparing maintaining the restaurant dining room through assigned side work and cleaning duties
- Building lasting relationships with friendly customers and working collaboratively with a team who appreciates your positive attitude and dependability
To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we recommend that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
You must sign in to apply for this position.