Use Photos, Extras, Keywords, and Relevant Experience
Andrew also elaborated on how to present yourself on LinkedIn:
- Ensure the photo is professional. A good head-shot with a suit and tie is a good approach.
- Complete your profile. All fields in LinkedIn should be filled out in full.
- Experience is number one. It should be top, giving a good snapshot of your background.
- Extras are useful. Like the skills section, which helps with search.
- Keywords are important. Selecting the right key words will get you noticed on LinkedIn as recruiters search for these terms.