Do you want to work at a restaurant?
Master the different roles, and earn the greatest of tips.
In order to work well as a team, it is essential everyone knows the basics for each position. In addition, we also prepared some tips and tricks for the best and worst experiences you will face on the job. Broken plates? Belligerent customers? Food reviewers? We have these scenarios covered in this course. Learn how to….
- Take customer orders and effectively handle a variety of customers.
- Adjust to customer needs, including allergy concerns, meat rareness, and vegetarian options.
- What to do behind the scenes, including the cleaning and maintenance required to run operations.
- Know how food is prepared and a little about U.S. health standards.
- Expert advice for earning a larger tips during a variety of shifts.
- How to handle catastrophic mistakes, minimizing damage and maximizing profits.